Pages

5/13/2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day left me feeling blessed.  To be honest, I started out the day battling post-pregnancy emotions.  I am thankful to my husband for his grace in these moments, and for a day that ended up being such a joy.  We spent time cuddling as a family since we were late for church, and then we enjoyed a beautiful lunch outside with friends and ended the day fellowshipping with our home group.

Me and my sweet blessings!
Here are a few photos I snapped throughout our day! I am so blessed to be called mommy by these two precious girls.  Their presence in my life has already taught me more than I could have imagined, and cause more sanctification than I could have thought possible from such little people.







I pray that our children will look back someday and see a childhood full of love, full of family, and most importantly full of Jesus.  I pray that I will serve my family well, and that I will treasure each moment that the Lord gives me with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment