And...the adventure begins! Last Wednesday (28 wk, 5 days) I started having contractions. After an hour, they were still consistent at an avg. of 5 minutes apart. Thankfully, Mark got home from work right at that time. We loaded up and headed to L&D. His mom met us up there to keep Baby A entertained. They gave me meds to stop the contractions, and did a FFN test (which came back negative). We were sent home with meds and instructions to take it easy. I go back to see Dr. E today, so we will see what he has to say about everything!
![]() |
| Playing with dada |
![]() |
| Helping mama with discharge paperwork |
| Getting ready to go home! |
*Sweet note: Mark and his mom got visitor stickers to go in and out of L&D. Ashlynn came in with a sticker that said "I am the Big Sister." My heart just about melted. Can't believe our baby is fixing to be a sister!"
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 weeks
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: She should be around 15 inches long and weight 2.5 lbs (about the size of a butternut squash)
Weight gain: +13
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Another sweet girl!
Movement: All over! I love feeling her move, and knowing that she is doing ok in there. She has started kicking/moving a little lower this week. The nurses at L&D had a hard time monitoring her because she was all over the place
Sleep: Big sister has had allergies all week, so that has hampered everyone's sleep a bit
Symptoms: Exhaustion, backache, uncomfortable, contractions, stretch marks (ahh no!)
What I miss: Nothing right now, just so glad Bailey is healthy!
Cravings: Oreos
Best moment this week: Knowing that for now we are still good to go and Bailey can keep cooking in there!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Dr. E today and finding out how things are looking


No comments:
Post a Comment