We have reached week 27! This is where everything went crazy with Ashlynn, so we are praying that my body cooperates with Miss Bailey :) I had to have meds called in this weekend for severe headache/nausea but they are thankfully helping so far.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: 14.5 inches and she should be around 2 lbs (like a head of cauliflower)
Weight gain: +12
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Another sweet girl!
Movement: Yes! She finally discovered my ribs this week, but still prefers to kick down low
Sleep: I had a terrible headache/cold all week so sleep was hit and miss again.
Symptoms: Exhaustion, moodiness, terrible headaches, hot
What I miss: Not getting winded just by walking up the stairs :)
Cravings: Fruit and veggies
Best moment this week: Lots of time spent cuddling with Ashlynn (even thought it was because she was sick)
What I am looking forward to: Our anniversary celebrations this week
No comments:
Post a Comment