I missed blogging about week 18, so here is a little (picture-less) catchup on weeks 18 & 19!
During week 18 I had to run by Dr. E's to get some blood work done. I found out that I can stop taking the meds that I have been on! Such a blessing that my hormone levels are up. While there, they wanted to check the heartbeat, and I sure wasn't going to complain about that!! Apparently we have a very squirmy, active baby already. (Surprise, surprise!) They had to chase him/her all over trying to get a heartbeat for more than a second! They finally got a good reading at 154 bpm.
During week 18 I had to run by Dr. E's to get some blood work done. I found out that I can stop taking the meds that I have been on! Such a blessing that my hormone levels are up. While there, they wanted to check the heartbeat, and I sure wasn't going to complain about that!! Apparently we have a very squirmy, active baby already. (Surprise, surprise!) They had to chase him/her all over trying to get a heartbeat for more than a second! They finally got a good reading at 154 bpm.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: 5.6 inches long and 7 oz., about the length of a bell pepper
Weight gain: -4 (not sure how since I have a belly starting to form!)
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and now some shirts
Gender: TBD December 12!
Movement: YES! A few late nights/early mornings I have been able to feel a little movement :) It is such a beautiful thing to feel this new life squirming around!
Sleep: Insomnia and more trips to the bathroom
Symptoms: Exhaustion has returned this week, hungrier, hormonal, and round ligament/tailbone pains
What I miss: Sleep
Cravings: Fruit, chicken, brownies
Best moment this week: Hearing Baby B's heartbeat!
What I am looking forward to: Only a week and a half until our big sono!
-----------------------------------------------
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: 6 inches long and 8.5 oz., about the size of an heirloom tomato
Weight gain: +0 (not sure how since I have a belly starting to form!)
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and now some shirts
Gender: TBD December 12!
Movement: Yes! I can feel him/her move when I am laying down, or when I am rocking Ashlynn (such a funny time, I guess Ashlynn is cramping their space!)
Sleep: Insomnia, trips to the bathroom, thirst and needing to use a body pillow for comfort
Symptoms: Hungrier, tired, round ligament pain, a few Braxton Hicks, thirsty, and moody (I feel bad for everyone around me...I am MUCH moodier this pregnancy!)
What I miss: Sleep and coffee
Cravings: Fruit, chicken, sausage balls
Best moment this week: A date night with my husband
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if we have a he or a she baking in there on Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment