Pages

5/03/2012

Whoop!

Last month, we took a quick trip down to College Station to celebrate my brother receiving his Aggie Ring.  


I have never quite understood the Aggie "cult" mentality ;) But I must say, the traditions seem pretty neat, and I am so glad that my brother found a place he loves!


Getting a quick nap in...


On Friday, we went with Shane to get his ring, and then got ready for a crawfish broil at his house that night. We enjoyed spending time with family and meeting some of his friends.


Saturday we went to lunch before heading out to shop for some Aggie gear. During lunch, Ashlynn may or may not have gotten her first taste of a lemon!


After lunch, Shane took us on a tour of campus.


We had a great time, and can't wait to go back for graduation.  I can't  believe my baby brother has his college ring and is graduating this year! We are so proud of all that he has accomplished, and that he is living his life for the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment