This week, I am 14 weeks pregnant! Still sounds kind of crazy! My goal is to update here once a week so that my family and friends who are far away can keep up with how this little guy/girl is growing!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: 3.5 inches long, about the size of a lemon
Weight gain: +1 (I can handle that!)
Maternity Clothes: I have been wearing mostly dresses because they are cool and comfy
Gender: TBD Aug. 17th!!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: No problems with sleep, as long as I sleep on my side
Symptoms: Glad to be past the sickness/extreme tiredness. Starting to have a little indigestion...and maybe a little hormonal :)
What I miss: Sweet Tea
Cravings: Just craving Bueno bean burritos, salads, Chickfila, and fruit
Best Moment this week: Going to the dr. and hearing our sweet baby's heartbeat! It was beating strong at 156!
What I am looking forward to: Visiting with Mark's grandparents over a long weekend
I will try to go back (for memories sake) and recap weeks 1-13 sometime as well as the details of how we found out and shared the news. Also, now that we know the date of our next sono, I am going to put a poll up...let us know, do you think Baby S. will be a boy or a girl?
I say boy b/c I had indigestion with all of my boys and none with Bri.
ReplyDeleteI say girl!
ReplyDeleteI'm going with boy simply because everyone around me is having boys and that's what we were told too until surprise....latest sono CONFIRMED another girl!
ReplyDelete