Pages

10/12/2010

26 Reasons


Today my amazing husband turns 26! 

Celebrations started this past weekend, and continue on until next Saturday!

I'll share more about those as they come, and as I get pictures!

It is so crazy to me that he was 17 when we first met, and his youngest brother will be turning 17 this week!

I thought for his 26th birthday I would list 26 things I love about him!

1. You are the funniest person I have ever met.
2.You can cook. You just don't because you are afraid you may have to do the dishes!
3. You are stubborn
4. You put up with my craziness
5. You love our families
6. You love our friends like they are family
7. You are a major computer/video game nerd
8. You vacuum
9. You are smart. And you love learning new things
10. You are a reverend
11. You take amazing photographs
12. You love my neurotic dog
13. You are one of the most giving people I know
14. You love baseball
15. You get me to try new things/foods that I would never have imagined trying
16. You don't let me get away with stupid things
17. You are the spiritual leader of our family
18. You want to be a world traveler
19. If you don't know how to do/fix something, you figure it out
20. You support me 100% (Exception: See #16)
21. You don't conform to what others think you should be
22. You let me decorate for any holiday, even if you think it's a little over the top
23. You are pretty handsome :)
24. You are so sarcastic (And yes, I DO love you for that!)
25. You eat my food, even if it is gross, and let me know when it is really good
26. You are going to be a fantastic father someday, and you are the best husband I could have asked for!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mark! We miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is 10 and 24... Happy Birthday Marky, miss you guys and your sarcasm especially!

    ReplyDelete