Fall has arrived and with it has come a few of my favorite things...
Pumpkin Spice Latte's are back!
Our favorite tv shows have started back!
Year 2 of Fantasy Football...and I take it seriously.
The Ranger's have made it to the playoffs! We are a baseball family to the core, so this merits a whole post to itself....coming soon!
Birthday Months!
We both celebrate our birthdays in the next few months (one next week actually!)
And lastly...fall weather and decor. Our candles and Scentsys are burning, the pumpkins are out and the windows are open!
What are a few of YOUR fall favorites?
Good Morning Allison! sounds like you are having Fun! And the Starbucks coffee pic looked so yummy! I have read on some of my Blogs that this is so good! Never tried it! But next week when I go to Tyler.... Starbucks here I come!! have a wonderful and Happy:) Wk-end! Still miss you!
ReplyDeleteHi Allison! We miss your smiling face! When are you coming to visit? I need to see some more pictures of your new place too! :)
ReplyDelete