It feels like all of my posts lately have been about such huge topics in our lives. I think that is just kind of how this summer has been for us.
Hopefully this will be the last post for a while with something "big" in it! You see- we have been quite busy in the few weeks since I last updated....
Yes, on top of all of the other crazy moments, we have packed up all of mine our belongings and relocated. Why? Well, because the husband got an AMAZING job with lots of new opportunities!
Here was the hard part: We had to leave my AMAZING job, the hundreds of kids that had stolen and forever changed my heart, some incredible friends, an awesome church, and family.
So, where does that leave us? That leaves us here- in a new home in the DFWish area. Close to new friends and new family. We can't wait to see where this journey will take us!

I am praying for you and thinking of you! Sorry I never got the chance to say a real goodbye...but I don't really like those and I knew I would see you again!:) Hope all is well and y'all are settling in nicely!
ReplyDeleteHi! Allison, hope this finds you two doing good! I really missed you last Sunday. We had an awesome church service! Please keep us updated on your new journey! blessings and Praying Always! Love ya! girl:)
ReplyDelete