Pages

5/11/2010

Cover your ears, Paula!

Well, the verdict is in....

This past Monday I went to a GI, and got some answers! First, he had me do the strangest thing ever. I mean ever. He had me cover my ears and close my eyes and march in place. Here's the problem--when I opened my eyes, I was on the other side of the room. Yep-I didn't really stay in place. He said that most people don't really move at all...

Turns out I have balance issues in my inner ear that are causing some major stomach issues-who knew!

Of course, because I am not one to do things simply, there was also something else going on. We got some medicine going for it, and hopefully that will get taken care of soon.

Here is where Paula Deen will be covering up her ears...I have to go on a low fat diet to help with my GI issues. AHH!


I don't think that DQ fits in that diet...so I had better pull out the cookbooks!

Do you have any favorite low fat recipes? Feel free to share!

1 comment:

  1. That is wierd. Glad it wasn't more serious. Does this mean Mark is on a low fat diet too?

    ReplyDelete