Pages

5/20/2010

Spring Catchup

A few weeks ago, we ventured out to the FW Main St Arts Fest. with some friends! 


The weather was great, and the food was delicious! But the company was even better!




Around that same time,my dad and his girlfriend were so sweet to come and visit us! Not alot of people come and visit our apartment, so it is fun to be able to show it off! (Mark's parents came the next weekend, so we got a double decker there!)

Dad & Lianna

While they were here, we went to our all time favorite BBQ restaurant. I always get this baked potato...it is HUGE!
This spring has been such a blast! I don't even have pictures of most of it! We have done lots of shopping and cooking with friends and family, lots of relaxing, and lots of laughing and memory making! I am excited to see what the summer holds!



No comments:

Post a Comment