Pages

3/02/2010

Verse 1

I have decided to join in with my friends Jenna and Kim, working on memorizing 24 memory verses in the coming year! There will be a verse at the first of the month, and again on the 15th of the month.


I am starting a few months behind....but here is the first verse that I have chosen! 

Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength;
         They will mount up with wings like eagles,
         They will run and not get tired,
         They will walk and not become weary. 
Isaiah 40:31 (NASB)

So excited to start this journey, and to have friends to hold me accountable!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! We have another person joining us! Thanks, Allison! I don't think you'll ever regret "hiding HIS word in your heart!" Isn't that weird that God gave us both the same verse to work on? We'll have to practice on one another! Have a great day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! I told Kim that we would have to pick something fun to do in December when we reach our goal! The Deeper Still conference in going to be in December in Alabama! :) Or I am sure we could find something closer to do as well! Love the verse you and Kim felt led to. Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Allison just reading blogs for a moment this morning and to tell you this has been a blessing for me to read the uplifts from some. That is so awesome how you and Kim came together in Spirit with your verses!! Also just passing along, that I have joined the Blogging World. brandi set it for me and it will take me awhile to get the hang of it! I told Kim that my desire with this new journey for me was to Share Jesus, laughter, and Fun! My Blog Post title is "Nana's Nuggets". Not sure how still all of this works but wanted to get the word out for Blogger Friends. Be Patient with me! Joyfully His, kay miers

    ReplyDelete