Pages

3/12/2010

A picture is worth...

This past weekend, Mark got the chance to take engagement pictures for a couple. I asked him if I could share a few of my favorites with yall and he said said I just had to wait until he gave them to the couple. :) 

I am so proud of him, and how he uses his talents for such great things. His love for photography is so special, and I love how he truly has a desire to use it to help others and better their lives.




3 comments:

  1. too cool...I love the one that says everlasting! Looking forward to our week in Mexico...how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super talented. He needs to just do that for a living. The Athens area NEEDS a talented photographer with a gift for the unique. I say go for it! = Flo

    ReplyDelete