Pages

3/30/2010

100!

WOW! I just noticed that yesterday was my 100th blog post! That is crazy! I didn't really think I had that much to talk about! (Don't let my husband see that...he probably has different opinions!)

In exactly 12 months I have had 100 posts...whew!  I went from being petrified to hit the publish button, to learning HTML just so that I can customize my blog. As silly as it may seem...I think that is one of my favorite parts of my blog-being able to learn new things about making it mine, creating something new, and challenging myself. It has almost become like a weird new hobby to me...!

I figured in honor of my 100th post, I would tell you about another 100 in my life...as most of you know I am a Children's Minister. And after this post, you may think I am a Children's Minister who has lost her mind!

I have given my kids a challenge. Get 100 kids on a Wed. night  and Mrs. Allison will permanently dye her her hot pink. (On stage, the next Wednesday night!)

An idea of what I may be looking like...(With a little more pink-and who knows, depending on the week they hit 100, a different color thrown in here or there!)

So...I'll keep you updated on the status of my hair, and on thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. HTML? Chick, you'll have to teach me those tricks! : ) Happy 100! You're doing a great job at the church!! Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Allison just as soon as I can, and you have time you have to teach me all of this neat stuff w/blogging! I have had so much fun doing this as well. I now have to learn to do the photo thing! I am not a writer by any means; just having fun!!:) Oh! "Happy 100" to you.I am going to get there to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, failed to mention the hair?? Not sure if this is you!! but will have to see what you come up with next!!:) KM

    ReplyDelete