Pages

7/01/2009

Ouch!

This past weekend my best friend and her husband came and stayed with us. We went out to eat, had lots of Walmart trips, grilled out, and swam! It was a blast!

On Saturday, we swam for about 3 hours right in the heat of the day. Unfortunately, my sweet husband decided not to put sunscreen on until it was too late. After we came in, he laid around in pain. He now has blisters ALL OVER his arms and back. And I can feel his pain--once in college I had the same thing happen to me--only mine was so bad I couldn't wear a bra, or anything but a spaghetti strap and I had to wear this icing/cream on my shoulders for 2 weeks!

So needless to say, he is in ALOT of pain right now and we have been doing alot of relaxing these past few days! Hopefully he will be all well before our holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I wondered why he wasn't there tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Mark will be OK without wearing a bra.

    ReplyDelete