Ok...so lately I have been in this organizing/crafty/homey kick. I redid a dresser yesterday (in our living room....more to come on that one later!) and made some curtains and have been decluttering like nobodies business.
Here's the deal though- My wedding dress and veil sat in Mark's car for 4.5 months after we got married. I have/still do not have any desire for a massive dress in my not so massive apartment. I am a sentimental person, so I do want to keep it-but not in my closet, and not in it's original state.
So after giving it some thought (5 months to be exact) I have come up with a plan....well the start of one at least. I want to turn my dress into a Christmas tree skirt, and use the rest of it/the veil for an angel. I have heard of this being done, and lets face it, when am I more sentimental than Christmas. PERRRRFECT!
Now here is what I need help with. I have no clue how in the world to accomplish this oh so perfect goal. I thought I would see if any of you had any ideas or knew of anyone who had any ideas of how to accomplish such a feat. Let me know! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment