A few months ago I got a beautiful chest of drawers with mirror from my families garage sale. I decided to use it for now without the mirror to hold my craft supplies. Later (in like over 5 years) it would be great with the mirror for a nursery. This weekend I got it, and had to sand and paint it.


Here is the finished product:

Here is an up close of the lamp! I got it at a clothing store around here that was going out of business!

Painting such a large object in such a small room was interesting, but I made it work! Since I was already cleaning out my craft supplies, I decided to go ahead and clean out the rest of the room so that it would be useable.
I made some new curtains for the windows (for $10!)

And threw some new pillows (LOVE EM!) on the Tar-jey futon!

And there you have it! One brand new office!
Looks good...I love the pillows! So I did the shred today! Maybe we should encourage each other every now and then...or maybe even everyday!:)
ReplyDeleteAll of it looks great!! Looks like you've got a talent! - Flo
ReplyDelete