At ten thirty tomorrow morning, my baby brother will be getting on a plane. He will not fly back for over forty days. All that we will hear from him is a letter every ten days, and a daily email equipped with GPS tracking.
Why, you ask?
He is headed off to something that many boys would dream of. He will be taking part in SROM....solid rock outdoor ministry. Pretty much that means he will be in the wilderness for forty days (yes forty!!) and forty nights. They will do some extreme stuff, and spend alot of time growing closer to the Lord!
I am SOOO excited for him, and so glad he had this opportunity. There is a very specific 40 day prayer log that we will get to pray while he is gone. I am just so proud of the Godly young man he is becoming!
[Ok...I have to stop this post now before I get too sappy.] I will def. keep you updated on his journeys, and I ask you to keep his safety in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment