WOW! Day 1 of VBS was incredible! 117 kids came out for our first day! I am so excited to see what God has in store for this week.
I just wanted to hop on here and ask that you all be praying for a few things for VBS:
*Pray for each child, that their lives will be changed. Pray for their salvation. Pray for hearts and minds to be opened.
*Pray for the families of each of these children. Pray that they will be willing to bring them, and that the message the children are learning will find its way back to their families.
*Pray for Wednesday, as the gospel will be heavily presented. Also pray for Friday, when parents will hear the gospel.
*Pray for the volunteers. We have 40 four year olds in one class, and 32 1st-2nd graders! Those are some amazing teachers! Pray that they will have strength and patience, and that Christ will work through them each day!
Thanks so much for joining me in prayer! I'll try and keep you updated on how its going!
No comments:
Post a Comment