Pages

4/02/2009

Thankful Thursday!

I always have so much to be thankful for, as the Lord is constantly blessing me (in big and small ways...and in good and bad times.) But today, I wanted to take a second and just share some things that I am very thankful for today!

*My amazing, hardworking husband found a JOB!! We have spent so much time in prayer that the Lord would provide the right job in HIS time--and the job that he got couldn't have been more perfect! :)

*I am also thankful for my husband through these past two months. His attitude has been so amazing, and got us through a stressful time.

*That I we get to see all of our best friends this weekend!

*I had been having some health tests run. I still have to keep going to some different doctors, but I am so thankful that we have doctors and tests to figure things out!

*I am also thankful for the staff that I work with. I truly feel that God has brought us all together, and I couldn't do all I do without them!

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful your hubs found a job, too! Congrats....I know that makes life a LOT easier! I'm also thankful for God's wisdom and how He shares it with us....even though it takes us a while to accept and use it!

    ReplyDelete