~I work with children alot {hence the title Children's Minister} which I love with my whole heart. But it was an exciting chance to serve a new age group for a few days!
~The hubby just loves the youth. And fits right in with them. So this was his cup o'tea!
So off we set for our weekend adventure. Oh, I forgot to mention one particularly exciting part...some of our best friends got the chance to join us a leaders!
Meet Tonya and Darby:
We spent the weekend teaching the kids about showing love. Something that the Lord has been teaching me (and the rest of the staff) alot about lately, so that was pretty awesome. We took the kids out on Saturday to serve and actually show love to people around our area!
Here are a few pics from our weekend!
Side Note: Wedding Pictures are coming soon! I promise!
cute pic of the four of us!
ReplyDeleteAwe, your blog is too cute! I'll add you to my roll. BTW- D-Now was awesome!♥♥♥
ReplyDelete