Pages

3/06/2017

February 2017

Here is our fun (and beautiful spring-like) February!

The girls and I went to see Beauty and the Beast at a local high school with friends!



I had to get my phone fixed, so we played at the mall for a while.




Ashlynn has been into cooking and loved using her new cookbook!




Thug life. Superman style.


Mark and I had a class for foster care, and had a little date in downtown Denton afterwards.


Lots of daddy cuddles!


 The girls have been very into pretend play.


We spent some time at Gaga and Gator's!


And a lot of time outside!


Ashlynn has been very into trying to write words lately.


We went to Costco-alot.


Mark and I got to get all dressed up for a snazzy work event he had.


This spunky girl...


Sisters bonding over dinos.


And these two...such a love hate relationship! Love them!


We went to the Heard museum about 5 or 6 times in 2 months. We love it!


The girls have been very into making "potions" as well.


I got a fun night out with friends!


The girlies had great dentist checkups!


More park fun~



And we checked out Sam Moon's accessories!


Love.


We went to the food truck park a few times! 



Mark's grandparents sent the girls some goodies that they loved!


Mark traveled a few times, and the girls were thrilled to pick them up from the airport!



More fun at the Heard!



I exercised (once! haha) and the girls joined in


We had an impromptu dinner with Papa and Nonnie!



Ash wanted to try her bike without tricycles



A friend turned 3 and we got to celebrate with her!


These 2 became obsessed with taking out the trash (WIN!)


We have been loving our bible study this year too


More Gaga time!




Such attitude!


And more outside fun!


The girls left their barbies outside, so I made them bathe them and wash their hair!


We went to the trampoline park with friends!


Baseball season started and we are HAPPY about that!


Big sister decided to cut her hair short! I snapped this picture right before her appt.



Little Dino girl!


Or sic-girl?


Mark and I had a date weekend and the girls got to spend time with Papa and Nonnie!






One day the high was 90, so we spent some time at the zoo!





Date night with my man!


B has also been into dressing like a princess. She was belle/cinderella/elsa on this day!


They really are sweet sisters!


Smores at Papa and Nonnies!



and books with Grammy!


The girls and I drove down to check on Granny one day after her surgery, and had a dinner date with daddy on our way home!






No comments:

Post a Comment