The week before Halloween, we had a fun playdate with friends. The kiddos got to put "monsters" into their bottles, and then move them around with the magnetic wand. It was (and still is) a big hit!
My phone was not working great around this time, so I do not have many pictures from Halloween fun. We went to SW for a really fun party with Grandma and Grandpa, and had lunch with Nonnie! I will update with those pictures if I can track them down.
On Halloween night, Papa, Gaga and Gator came over for chili and to trick or treat with us. We went as a zookeeper, a lion, a monkey, and elephant, and a tiger.
The girls and Gaga have a joke about "Super Chicken" and so the girls asked her to dress up as super chicken. Of course, she agreed!
Ashlynn was not in the best mood (she was tired), but Bailey was glad to ham it up for pictures!
Poor Zeus was also NOT loving his costume!
No comments:
Post a Comment