Pages

10/20/2014

Life Lately: Hello Fall!

Just another (first half of October) photo dump for you!

One morning, the girls and I had a little donut date. It was a fun, simple morning with 2 of my favorite people.




Later that day, we had a pretty intense (and thankfully short) storm roll through. While it was just wind and rain, I let Ashlynn stand outside, and she was enthralled with watching, feeling and tasting the rain!


Ashlynn has been trying to give up naps lately. One afternoon, she just didn't make it until bedtime, and took a late nap in daddy's lap!


Ashlynn has also become a runner/adventurer/super distracted, so we pulled the trigger and got her a "harness". I am pretty sure that is a nice way of saying "Backpack leash". Regardless...she had no problem with it for the most part, and it made life a little less stressful for this mama.


Ashlynn saw this balloon at the store and tried to grab it, saying "Come to me wittle bawoon!"


Our girls have become friends, and it is such a joy to my heart!


In school, we sorted colored squares to make a candy corn. This girl loves her glue.


She also matched/glued letters under her name, and helped mama write it.


B woke up from nap one day, and I plopped her on the couch while I went to trade out laundry. She was not done sleeping I suppose...


While she slept, Ashlynn and I played with trains, and then Ashlynn hosted her first ever tea party :)




No comments:

Post a Comment