Way back on May 4, Ashlynn got her first haircut! I found these pictures today while I was organizing pictures, and wanted to be able to remember this someday! The stylist gave us a few locks of hair, which are in a classy plastic baggie. Mark thinks it is gross that I kept them, but this is coming from the guy who still has all of the teeth that he lost in a plastic container.
They had a movie for her to watch and a car for her to ride in. Poor thing was dealing with allergies that day, but she was a trooper! She had a hard time sitting still because she wanted to watch all of the kids around her.
It wasn't a ton of hair, but it was starting to look like a "hot mess" and needed some taming! We were afraid that cutting it would make it lose the curl, but that was definitely not the case. It is funny seeing how short it was only 2 months ago...considering it looks like this now:
No comments:
Post a Comment