Here are a few details about the coming arrival of "Baby B"!
At the beginning of September, we found out that we were expecting another sweet surprise! It was a HUGE surprise, but a very welcome and exciting one. I was too shocked to tell Mark in a creative way (for the 3rd time!)
We headed to the doctor that day to make sure everything was looking good. We are thanking the Lord that this pregnancy has been healthy and smooth so far. I have been on medicine to keep my hormones level, but that is A-OK with us. I have been back once more to the doctor, and got to hear the heartbeat a few weeks ago! It was beating strong at 160.
Our sweet Baby B is due on May 4, and I will be 14 weeks along next Saturday. We will find out the gender of this little one in mid-December. Big Sister Ashlynn has NO clue how much her world is about to change!
We headed to the doctor that day to make sure everything was looking good. We are thanking the Lord that this pregnancy has been healthy and smooth so far. I have been on medicine to keep my hormones level, but that is A-OK with us. I have been back once more to the doctor, and got to hear the heartbeat a few weeks ago! It was beating strong at 160.
Our sweet Baby B is due on May 4, and I will be 14 weeks along next Saturday. We will find out the gender of this little one in mid-December. Big Sister Ashlynn has NO clue how much her world is about to change!
No comments:
Post a Comment