Pages

9/18/2012

Quick Trip

This past weekend, we made a quick trip down to the lake to spend time with family!  Ashlynn LOVES her Granny and Bampa so much (and I am pretty sure they love her just as much!)

On Friday night, we headed to DQ! Ashlynn was pretty excited to ride in a van with windows all around!


She also enjoyed getting the chance to cuddle in the big bed with mommy! (That is, once she got over the lack of her paci and finally conked out!)


On Saturday, my aunt and uncle and my cousin and her crew joined us! We bravely took all 4 kiddos on a golf cart ride!




Starting to drive already?!

On Sunday, we were able to go to church with my grandparents.  I loved seeing so many sweet faces that I have missed so much since we moved! After lunch we headed out to the local Mexican food restaurant for lunch!

"Mom! You forgot to take my order!"

Granny and Bampa with 4 of the 5 great-grands!

Granny and Bampa with their Little Bit




1 comment: