Pages

8/21/2012

Wedding Weekend


This past weekend, we had the chance to head up to the great state of Oklahoma to join in celebrating the marriage of a great friend.

I was a little nervous at the thought of taking our unpredictable 7 month old into a wedding. Thankfully, she did fantastic! Minus a squeal during the processional, and a little hunger induced fussiness, that is!

Sleeping on Daddy's shoulder during the ceremony.
I have to say...the ceremony was one that honored and glorified the Lord in every way! It was such a sweet and personal wedding.


We got to spend a great deal of time with Mark's family while we were there. Baby A loved all of the cuddling and attention!

Uncle Paul and Uncle Mike

A blurry picture of Mark and I!


On Saturday, we had the chance to go out to lunch with everyone who was in town! It was 64 degrees and rainy, what a switch from 100 degree days.


I was also worried about 3 hours in the car with Ashlynn...Thankfully she did wonderful.  She spent time playing and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment