Pages

7/23/2012

On the road again!

This past week, we spent a few days out at the lake with my grandparents.  On our way down, we took a pit stop by G-Ma and Gator's. Ashlynn got a little time with G-Ma while I got a much needed haircut!



We headed to the lake bright and early the next morning! My grandparents have always been such a huge part of my life, and I consider it such a blessing that the are a part of Ashlynn's life as well.

Bampa and his Little Bit
Rocking with Granny

Uncle Shane came with us!


We spent a little time swinging with cousin Abbi



And helped beat the boys in a few games of joker!


Ashlynn needed a quick break on our trip home, so we stopped by to see Papa! (And had a minor green-bean induced meltdown...)


Then it was time for home sweet home. I think she missed these two...



Thanks again for letting us come Granny and Bampa. I wish that our trip had been longer, and that we still lived close, but am so glad that we live close enough to visit often! We are already planning on another trip soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment