Pages

7/16/2011

A "Little" Update

We have decided it is time to let the cat out of the bag....


I AM PREGNANT!!
I will be 13 weeks on Monday, and we could not be more excited! Our expected "Date of Exit" as Mark has termed it is January 23! We have gotten to see our precious baby, and have heard the heartbeat (TWICE)!  

 (6 weeks, Baby's First Picture!)

I will share more details later, but for now we are just praising God for a healthy little miracle!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That's my birthday!!!! Congrats sweety! Can't wait to meet your little one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Allyison, oh! how exciting! I am so happy:) for you and Mark! and God says that this baby is fearfully and wonderfully made! Take care and To God Be The Glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Allyson!!! That's wonderful and it's my birthday too!!!! Michael and I are expecting our next little daughter November 11. Pretty awesome how you, me, and Julie are all expecting at the same time! God is GREAT isn't He? God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all SO much! We are very excited!

    Kristie-Congratulations to you too! My birthday is actually Nov. 10, that is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete