Pages

11/05/2010

ALDS

I mentioned a few weeks ago that we had some exciting things planned for Mark's birthday! He is probably the hardest person to shop for when it comes to birthdays, Christmas, etc...so most of the time I just give him a) something really obvious or b) let him pick it out himself! This year I finally got something he was not expecting! I got him (well, us really!) tickets to the ALDS Game 1!

We started the day out the day (with claw and antlers ready!) tailgating with my brother at Cowboys Stadium before the A&M/Arkansas game!

Then we headed out to the stadium early to watch a little batting practice! We got to meet up with both of Mark's brothers who were at the game, and even went home with a BP home run ball!

Once the game started, we headed up to our seats to enjoy the game.

We had a great time, even though the Ranger's didn't pull out a win that night!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so how are you going to top that next year? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to figure out all of the holidays in between first!!

    ReplyDelete