I would have to say yesterday ranked up with the top of birthdays. Not because of any big surprises or nights out. But because I got to spend time with some of the people who I love most in this world. Family, best friends, and my sweet husband.
Before I left yesterday, I got two cards from Mark-probably the two first cards he has willingly given me haha! That was such a great surprise. I got to spend some time with my family yesterday morning, and then the best friend came and took me to lunch! Her gift to me was:
I am super excited to watch the first movie (although I am sure the husband isn't!)
Mark and I also got our birthday/Christmas gifts for each other last night:
Last night was spent eating pizza and watching tv-being lazy! It was a great day.
I am so grateful for the twenty four years that the Lord has given to me. My prayer is that in each year I age that I will grow in wisdom in Him and grow closer in my walk with Him.


I was in 6th grade when you were born. :D
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great birthday.
Allison...Happy Birthday! Love you so much... I am blessed to spend each day with you. (BTW, I was NOT in 6th grade when you were born) ;)
ReplyDelete