Pages

10/12/2009

Happy Birthday!


Today is my husband's 25th birthday! We have had a great past few days celebrating! I am so lucky to have been blessed with such an amazing husband.  He keeps me sane in so many situations, and keeps me laughing ALL of the time! In the past 7 1/2 years he has taught me so much and brought so much joy into my life! He deserves the best birthday ever!

We decided that we weren't giving presents this year for our birthdays, but I still wanted to do something for Mark for his birthday. I told him that last Friday night I was taking him out for a special bday dinner.  We went to his new favorite restaurant, Buca di beppo, in Dallas. When we got there, our best friends were all there to surprise him! We stayed in Dallas overnight and spent the next day hanging out with our friends again! It was a great weekend full of Mark's favorites! (No pictures because my camera is not working)

Tonight, we are laying low, eating a "fall-ish" dinner and just enjoying life!


Happy Birthday Mark!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mark! Hope ya'll have a great night...don't you love fall-ish stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big 2-5, wow! Happy Brithday Mark.

    ReplyDelete